Duo Therm Heat Pump

gawelsh

Scott - our new Landmark has the DuoTherm 15000 BTU heat pump. It is the only 'system' in our new rig that didn't come with an owner's manual. We've asked our dealer (Safford - they're great !!) to send info, which they've been unable to do to date. We've also gotten info from Dometic's website....but frankly, there are so many models, we don't really know which one we have. We do not see a picture on Dometic's website which matches our particular heat pump.

Can you tell us which specific model is used on the Mt Rushmore and perhaps provide an on-line owner's manual ?

THank you so much ..... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday !!

jbeletti

Hi George and Lindsey,

On my Landmark, I think my 15k unit with heat pump is Dometic's Brisk Air model. Here's a link to this product on Dometic USA's website.

I've also added an attachment to this post that is the Install and User's Guide for this model. Not sure how much help the guide will really be though.

Jim

Attachments

• Dometic_Brisk_Air_AC_w_Heat_Pump_Model_630025.331.pdf
    188.5 KB · Views: 26

Scott

Wow. That's fast. See, I think we are getting to the point where members can answer members questions with pretty good acuracy.
Thanks Jim.

ST

gawelsh

THANKS, Jim !!! (And thanks, Scott !) Believe it or not, we did already
have this booklet printed off, but weren't sure it was the right one. Now you've confirmed it and we're happy !

We agree that members helping members are what it's all about....not to mention the extremely supportive factory !

THANKS and enjoy your holiday !