BigHorn 3670RL refrigerator

back2nature

We are going through options with John at Lakeshore RV on the above model. We would like the largest size refrigerator and wanted quotes with the 4-door (14 cu. ft. I believe). He said Heartland is replacing it with a 12 cu. ft. model that keeps better cooling. Just checking with the factory and wanted to know if this is so and what about any extra space in the cabinetry if a smaller model is installed, since the slide out pantry is not there?

Is it possible to get a photo of the replacement model to see how it looks installed?

Thanks,

2010augusta

I would venture to guess that they are now installing NorCold Ultraline 1210 instead of the Dometic RM 1350, The are within 1/16 +/- on install dimensions, so the storage around the unit would be the same as current unit,

here is a pic.
norcold-1200lr-ultraline-rv-refrigerator.jpg

and info about the norcold unit.http://www.thetford.com/HOME/Products/NorcoldRefrigeratorsHome/1210/tabid/215/Default.aspx

wdk450

Laurie:
We bought a 2008 BH 3670RL off the lot that had the optional side-by-side 2 door (w/icemaker) refrigerator installed, and the pull-out pantry removed. The pull-out pantry was a favorite feature of my wife's, but we decided to go along with what the dealer had. I later modified the small coat "closet" next to the entrance door by adding a shelving system and shelves. That is now our canned food pantry, and works pretty well in that respect. We also added an adjustable shelf in the cabinet to the right of the convection microwave. That cabinet is used for plates, bowls, glasses and cups.

back2nature

I later modified the small coat "closet" next to the entrance door by adding a shelving system and shelves. That is now our canned food pantry, and works pretty well in that respect. We also added an adjustable shelf in the cabinet to the right of the convection microwave. That cabinet is used for plates, bowls, glasses and cups.

Good idea about the coat closet. It seemed too small for coats anyway. I agree, that cabinet next to the microwave needs a shelf. Thabks.