Shower door

HappyKayakers

Hey all you other BH owners,
This is a question that's been bugging me for awhile but it's been low on my priority list. When you open or close your shower door does it stick a little or does it swing open smoothly? On mine, I've found that if I lift up on the bar before opening, it's much smoother. Not sure if this is normal (since this is our first RV) or if the shower frame/door isn't square.

Thanks for all replies,
Joe

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
My shower door sticks a little too. The sticking is at the bottom of the door. The PDI guy at the dealership said it is to insure no leaks. Truth or salesmanship???? At any rate I don't find it too disturbing.

Uncle Rog

Howdy, our door sticks also. The sweep came off almost immediatly, however I have not bothered with it because there is no leaking problem. Ed I think that the salesman was pulling your pinata friend, my door sticks from the hinge sliding down, I am messing with it this weekend as my wife is sick so I can't take the BH or shoot birds!.............

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Our shower door stuck also during or PDI. We brought it to the dealers attention and they adjusted the door and it opens without sticking.