Top Twenty Reasons

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Please don't think this a negative post...we are most pleased and proud of our new Big Country.

However, potential customers looking at the Heartland website, specifically the Top Twenty Reasons - Side by Side Comparison page will find some unexpected differences as we did.

Reason #10 - The dinette chairs do not have a padded fabic back. Didn't make a difference to me but the DW liked the padded idea!

Reason #15 - I believe all stock BC bathroom sinks are glass vessel sinks.

Reason #18 - Our 3450 came with a 40" LCD not the 27". Not sure if that is true for all models.

Reason #19 - Although our two main slides are hydraulic, the bedroom slide is electric and cable operated. This I did not realize until I took delievery (my fault)

We purchased last January and the "Top Twenty" was the same then as it is now. Some of the "reasons" are actually improvements and I would think an updated page would be beneficial to those looking at Heartland Big Country's.

jbeletti

Good input. Note that the factory website is planned to be relaunched this week - possibly Wednesday. Hopefully that document will be updated at the same time :)

With regard to the vessel sink, it is a standard - though one can get a standard sink if they request one during the ordering process. Most dealers likely do order their units with the standard vessel - as you found on lots.

Jim