Sqeaky floor

I recently bought a 2010 Road Warrior toy hauler. When I first got it I notice a slight sqeak in the floor in the kitchen, and on arrival to each new location I would notice that the sqeak is getting worse. I'm thinking the the floor is separating from the frame, but not sure. Has anyone had this problem?

jimtoo

Hi jsteph,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I have heard of a few squeaks in the floor of different units. Usually owners contact their dealer and I think the dealer adds some screws from the bottom side somehow. I would suggest you contact your dealer.

I am moving the thread to the RW area, hopefully you will get more comments there.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Definitely take it back to the dealer and have them check it out. Some squeaks are fixed by running an extra screw or two. Some (like mine) required pulling the bedroom apart to reattach a delamination and weld in some supports.

Jellystone

jsteph3919,first off-congrats on your new Road Warrior. They are fun units to have. We've had ours over a year and have pulled it all over Louisiana and to Disney World and back and we do not have any squeaky places in the flooring. I agree with the other posts that you should contact your dealer and talk about making an appointment to fix the problem.

BruteForce

I'm sure I'm the only thing that squeaks in our 2010 RW 395 (except maybe when I step on one of our three dogs or cat). No floor squeaks thus far.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
WE just noticed a squeek to the right of the fridge in our landmark augusta, it is right at the floor vent.