Heartland Parts Customer Service/Sandy Horn

Yianni

I have a 2010 Cyclone 3010 and wanted to convert my rear beds to the new design. I called Heartland parts dept. and Sandy Horn answered. I explained to her what I wanted to do. She admitted she had only been there a few months. I thought, oh boy, I know how this is going to go. She said she would get to work on researching it for me. To my surprise, she e mailed the engineering dept. to make sure no additional structural support had been added to the 2011's for the new system. I never thought of that. While waiting to hear back from them, she tracked down part numbers and talked to other employees to figure it all out. She called me to keep me updated on progress. This level of customer service really is seldom seen these days.
Unfortunately, this modification to change the beds was too cost prohibitive so sadly I had to pass but I did want to say thanks to Sandy for all the help and great customer service.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for the great feedback. Once again Heartland Customer Service is second to none.