Turkey Day

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee and I would like to wish everyone on the site a very Happy,Safe and Blessed Thanksgiving. We all truly are Blessed to livein the country we live in, and to be able to travel from place to place as we chose. I also am thankful for my new friends that I have found on this site. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.:D

K

Ken Washington

Terry & Renee,
Right back at you! Try not to eat too much tomorrow.

Ken & Sue

jpmorgan37

I want to second Terry and Renee's message. As we join in with family and friends, lets all say a special prayer for our service men an women that are not able to be with their loved ones this special time of the year, for it is their sacrifice that gives us all the opportunity to travel and enjoy this wonderful country of ours. God bless the United States of America and Canada.

ct0218

Very well said. Holidays are especially rough for our armed forces. I had 27 years of service, and being gone during any holiday is really tough on morale, and Thanksgiving and Christmas are by far the hardest. Let's say a prayer for them, and for those traveling during this holiday.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I agree, we owe all our service men and women,both past and present, a hugh debt. They are true hero's.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I heard that when someone somewhere was asked why they supported the USA they said it was because there where only 2 men that had died for him. One was Jesus for his soul and the other was the GI for his freedom.
Bravo!!!

phranc

Good thought there Sailorand..
We have more food on our table at Thanksgiving and Christmas than some families in other countries have all month.. Makes you think about how lucky we are to be living in the USA..So a hearty Thanks to those who made that sacrifice..And some made a deeper sacrifice and will have an empty place setting at their table..

jbeletti

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends on the forum. And amen to the great comments about our service men and women - our heroes.

Be safe all,

Jim

gawelsh

We couldn't agree more with all of these sentiments. THANKS to all for your support on this forum. Have a blessed holiday with friends and family.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
I could not say it any better than what all of you have for Thanksgiving. I think a gift of cookies or a picture of our selves to the men & women who are serving us for our safty and freedom would be very thoughtful also with a big thank you. We love everyone of our brave armed soilders for what they believe in with us. God Bless us all!! Evans & Lana

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
My thanks too

Just want to add my thanks to our servicemen and women. I was one of them for 20 years too, and want to remind all that it is not only the ones in the combat zones, but there are thousands serving right here in the US bases that are on duty and cannot be with family either. That these young men and women are all volunteers increases the respect and pride that I have in them.