Water pump

rmyntti

Brand new first time trailer owner. Bought a 2011 Trail Runner 22RBQ. Does anyone know where the water pump is physically located on this trailer? The dealer I bought from was going out of business when I purchased so have no one to call and ask there. Bought a winterizer kit from a local RV supply shop and was told to attach it to the water pump. But being new at this I can't find it. Any ideas?

jimtoo

Hi rmyntti,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if or when needed.

I don't know myself, but someone will be in shortly I'm sure to help you out.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi, Myntti. I would look for the pump under the bathroom or kitchen sink, in a cupboard, or even under the dinette benches. It could be almost anywhere. Can you hear it run to help you locate it? Also, consider posting on the Ask the Factory thread, or even calling Heartland service. Good luck and happy safe camping.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Myntti, I sent you a PM with pump location. Heartland service said to check under the kitchen cabinet, and you may have to remove a false panel to get at it. Should not be a big project, but may be a tight area in which to work. Let us know how it goes.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
rmyntti, Welcome and congratulations on your Trail Runner purchase. FYI this Forum is the Heartland Owners Forum and is a great help to solving many of your problems. But for a quick answer do not hesitate to call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They can give you instant help. Although you will more than likely get an answer here it will usually be from another owner and not from the factory. My daughter and son-in-law are Trail Runner owners and if I remember correctly the water pump is under the sink. Look in your owners manual for winterizing instructions. Another tool here on the Forum is the PM (private mail) option which will allow you to talk directly (kind of like email) to another forum member. Using the PM option allows a discussion without it becoming public for everyone to see. Don't forget to check out becoming an owners club member. Being a member will allow you to received a discount on parts purchased from Heartland and priority registration for Heartland Rallies. Congratulations and welcome.

rmyntti

Thanks Tom. My trailer is actually up on my in-laws property right now. I'll be going up on Saturday and will try and locate the pump then and will let you know how it goes. Thanks for all of your help!