Did the deal!

GOTTOYS

You're darn right I'm excited. Area dealer matched price with one of the popular internet companies on a 2011 BC 3250TS. Mom liked everything about it and that's good enough for me. Right colors, right size, right floorplan and right price....Whoppee! Dropping off our trade tomorrow and picking the new one up next week or so. Sure glad to have all this shopping behind me but it has been fun and a real learning experience.....Don

jimtoo

Congratulations on your new toy. Please be sure and do a really good PDI when you go for pickup.

Jim M

GOTTOYS

Thank you Jim we'll check it over well. This is our 8th trailer since we started out with a used Apache pop-up in 1976. But this is our first fiver. Can't wait to get rolling....Don

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don, congratulations on the new rig. Maybe you can make the national rally in Goshen. As Jim said, check out everything well before signing on the dotted line.

archbarb

We picked up our 2011 BC 3250TS last month in Elkhart. We looked for months and the 3250TS had all the things we were looking for in a f'ver. We love the new color, and the inside living space is just right for the two of us. The real test was last weekend when our daughter, SIL and 8 month old grandson joined us for a night. They used the air bed and set our grandson's Pack-N- Play beside them on the kitchen floor. All was good.

As mentioned above, go over everything very well. When we picked ours up, it was four days before all the tweaking and adjustments were complete. Thankfully, they had sites at the lot for newbies like us to stay while getting used to everything.

GOTTOYS

Dropped off our trade today and got the final numbers. Ordered up a couple items from their well stocked parts and accessories dept. We won't have time to pick it up until next Friday. Tomorrow I need to start drilling holes in that almost new truck bed to bolt down the Super Glide I bought a month ago. Probably won't need the slider but it wasn't that much more and when I ordered it I wasn't sure which fiver we were going to get. Monday I need to go rent a spot at a local storage facility. This one will be too hard to get into the backyard where we kept the old one. City won't let us keep it on the driveway very long. Neighbors will be happier too. Can't wait to get all that "camper stuff" out of the garage and put it where it belongs. Joined the Owner's Club tonight and making plans to attend a rally in Iowa in Oct. Yup I'm still excited! Don

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! We are very happy with our Big Country no doubt you will be happy with yours! They are a beautiful rig!

Best Wishes!

GOTTOYS

Picked up the 3250 today and hauled it home with a 30-40 mph crosswind. Wouldn't want to drive all day like that but it wasn't bad. Anybody that says you can't even tell you're pulling a trailer should have been along for the ride! LOL Everything I had installed on the truck worked like it was supposed to. I had 38# in the airbags and the ride wasn't too bad. A little chucking at times depending on the road surface. Got it parked on my driveway for now. Need a little time to get it set up the way we want it. Overall this is REALLY a nice rig. Did the walk through this morning. My only real complaint is the junk ceiling fan in the living room that hums, rattles and shakes. I think I'm just going to replace it myself with a quality piece instead of getting another cheap piece of junk under warranty. That fireplace is pretty cool! Now I can start making a few small mods. That's the best part.."Making it yours"...Don

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
My only real complaint is the junk ceiling fan in the living room that hums, rattles and shakes.

Our ceiling fan was a little out of balance when we took delivery of our Big Country! Made a horrible noise. I tightened the blades and glued a couple of washers (after trial and error with clay) to the top of the blades to balance it out. Runs fine now, quiet and smooth albeit it doesn't push a lot of air! The fireplace is awesome! I was quite surprised at how much heat it puts out!

Best Wishes!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hope you enjoy your 3250. We love ours.

After putting up with a noisy ceiling fan for over a year, I finally pulled ours down last weekend.
The 2X4 that the electrical box was mounted to was cut short at the factory and the staples they secured it with were too short to do any good.
HPIM1798.jpg

I pocket screwed the 2 X 4 Dropped the box down 1", and now the fan works great. No noise and and actually moves some air.

If one of you guys could take a picture of the fireplace, i would like to see what it looks like in the 3250.

Thanks.

dieselsweetheart

Congratulations Don and Kathy from the PA Chapter leaders on your new Big Country! And welcome to the owners club... plot out your trip for the Goshen rally next year and guarantee you will have a great time!