Few Questions The shower & the fan.

Has anyone used the shower in the MPG yet? I am 6"3 260lbs and looking at the size of the bathroom i kept wondering if it were even possible to use the shower. I havnt attempted it yet....Lucky for me the Park had showers there.
Other than that the toilet is very cramped up but certainly worth it.
I guess it is true what theysay...." Good things come in small packages".Hahahahaha
Also while were camping last week i had the fan going during the nights. On the last nght the fan cut out during the night and i could not turn it back on after that. Is there a breaker thats tripped, a fuse blown or what could be the problem?
Thanks

brains77396

Find your power converter box. 120AC to 12VDC. On the 183 it is to the right as you enter, below the pantry. If a fuse is blown, you will get a red LED light up telling you which fuse is blown. If it 's not a fuse, then the fan motor is probably shot (?). A replacement motor is $38.99. If you use it a lot and want to upgrade, a high velocity kit is available for $55.79. All that is needed for the job is a Phillips screwdriver. All prices are from my 2010 RV Accessories Catalog. Catalogs are available at most dealers free of charge. Has over 700 pages of goodies, like hard to find hardware. Needless to say it pays to shop. I saved $75 on my brake controller and hook up wire on the net compared to the catalog price.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I would recommend you get a surge protector to plug into the pedestal. It will help protect your rig from those nasty surges which occur from time to time. It is possible you had a surge during the night.