Over The Air TV

kwalters

We recently purchased a 2006 Big Horn. We were testing the TV and have not been able to get a signal. The seller has recently moved to China, but he did mention using the DVD and TV remotes at the same time. Are we missing a switch somewhere, or do we just need instructions (help) with the remotes???

Rrloren

Did you turn on the antenna booster? Should be a small button in the cabinet area , when turned on a small red light will be on. Be sure to turn off when the trailer isn't plugged in since it will drain the battery.

We have a 2007 3400RL and in the bedroom where the TV should be mounted is the amplifier for the antenna. Ours has a small red button (push on/push off), when you push it a red LED should come on. Our main TV in the living room area will not work unless the antenna amp is on.

Hope this works for you.

Jimmy

If you have the booster turned on, try putting the TV on channel 3 and then tune with DVD player...

Do you have an Olivia TV. If so I think I can help.
Send me a private message and I will walk you through it.

stix-n-stamper

Stix-n-Stamper
I have struggled with our TV forever, and never knew about the booster until reading this post. We are camping this weekend - found the booster and now we have TV. Thank you, thank you, thank you!