shower change

fljlcw

Hi we have an 09 3580 with the angled shower would like to change it to the new style curved shower with sliding door can you tell me if it would fit Thanks for your time in advance Fred

K

karykatz

Fred,

I am out until next week. let me get with my engineering next week to congifrm answer.

have a great weekend.

fljlcw

Hi KaryKratz thanks for your reply I know you are very busy and I am really not in that big of A hurry I was just wandering if you have heard back from engineering yet thanks again for your time Fred

K

karykatz

Fred,

The curved shower we use in the Landmark would fit in your 3580. I hope this helps.

jbeletti

thanks so much Kary we will try and get it installed at the goshen rally Fred

We will not be able to perform this work in the context of the rally. That may not be what you meant.

Consider contacting RV Capital Service Center to check on their capability to do this as well as pricing. They will also need to order that item in, several weeks in advance. Glad you are doing all your research this early. Hope you end up getting what you want.

Jim

fljlcw

Thanks Jim I can probably do it myself if I could get one from the factory I will call them and find out Fred