New Landmark purchase

bdb2047

Hi new to fourm. Went to Hershey "just to look" signed for a Landmark Grand Canyon. Supposed to pick up in Oct after they have build it. Look forward to this winter, may not trip over dogs now. Lot of info on forum, I am looking forward to a rally.

jimtoo

Re: New Landmark purchse

Hi bdb2047,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I know you will love your new unit. When you go for delivery,, do a really good PDI.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions... the Heartland Family is here to help.

Jim M

4ever

Congratulations on the your new Grand Canyon. We just picked up our new Grand Canyon a few weeks ago.. Love ours. Hope you enjoy your new Grand Canyon and have many good years ahead.

Ted

dieselsweetheart

Hi there Bdb, I believe we met you at the show at the owners table! You are from PA? I am going to send you a private message!

Welcome to the Heartland family!!! We're happy to have you!!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired

Welcome to our Family! We will certainly be looking forward to meeting you at a Rally soon.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
bdb2047, Welcome to the Heartland family & Forum. Enjoy your new Grand Canyon. BTW, 47 was a good year!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Grand Canyon and Welcome to the forum. Heartland makes a great coach! We have had our Big Country for 4 seasons now and still love it as much as we did when we got it. Travel safely and enjoy your new "home away from home".

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats on the new Grand Canyon. We just picked ours up on Thuirsday. You will love it!

jbeletti

Hi Dave,

Congrats on the Grand Canyon. We sure sold a bunch of them this week :) Pretty sure I met you at the show. Look forwarding to seeing you in that RV!

Jim