Internet while RVing

We are new to RVing and plan to winter in the warmer states. (Texas, Arizona and California) Does anyone have experience with Verizon mifi 2200? Or what would you recommend while on the road and staying in RV parks?

Bill & Joan Cooper
2011 Bighorn 3385

f250dieseldad

We have the Verizon mifi and love it. We both have laptops and use them while camping. Never have had a problem!

porthole

Retired
Haven't tried it but I just got the 2200.

For the last three years I have been using a Verizon PC card and have had pretty good success with it. Seems to work very good even in areas where my 3G droid had no service.

But I just got a new laptop and no more PC slots. Also turns out that my "older - obsolete" plan is still the same price with unlimited data. Thats good, so I upgraded to the 2200 for $5. Just had to re-up the plan.

PUG

Pug
My brother uses a Verizon data card and it works fine. I have Verizon Palm Pre's that has a built in MYFI. Part of the Palm's deal was FREE connection, no monthly fees. I think Verizon has a couple of phones that offer free hookup via the phone. I hate trl park hookups as they are a real pain and don't work well.