2011 NT rear slide out tray for bikes.

jimtoo

Re: 2011 NTrear slide out tray for bikes.

Hi goducks11,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm not sure, but thought someone posted it was 150#, maybe 200#. But someone will jump in soon that has one and let us know.

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum.

Jim M

bachj123

Our new NC has the bike rack also. I didn't think to ask about weight. I will be watching to see what replys you get.

RoushF150

I was at a dealer today checking out a new Caliber and the salesman said the pullout bike rack was rated for 200 lbs.

tnrob

I just looked at one today and it had a tag of 200# weight limit. Hope this helps.

remember that weight on this rack will directly affect the tounge weight of the trailer (or lack of it). Not enough tongue weight has serious towing / sway implications. Hope this helps.

APT

Mine has a sticker that says 200 pounds max. I weight just over that have stood on it, but obviously not while moving. Seems strong enough for the rated weight.

ALOHA,
To the goducks11,
About the bike rack, My cap# is 450lbs. has a with draw of two feet and rack space of 20 1/2".
There ia enough room for two bikes to be put there. I have used my space to mount my Gen. and a large storage lock box which has come in very handy for all the out door stuff and more. (Colman stove, BBQ, spare stuff etc.)
We wish you the very best on your venture.
ALOHA

The Atkins Ohana,
Apple Valley Ca.

Last edited:

pegmikef

ALOHA,
I have used my space to mount my Gen. and a large storage lock box which has come in very handy for all the out door stuff and more. (Colman stove, BBQ, spare stuff etc.)
My rack (on a 2011 NT 26LRSS) has a posted limit of 200 pounds, but after reading your answer here, I don't think I'll have any trouble hauling my generators (2 47 pound Hondas) on it. How did you secure your generator. I am thinking of welding a chain to the rack so I can lock the generators in place. Thanks in advance for any advice.