RV Capial Services, Elkhart, Indiana

jcd8822

Joseph
RV Capital Services, Elkhart, Indiana

We just had some more work done at RV Capital in Elkhart last week. Again, they exceeded our expectations.

Last May while on our way to the UP of Michigan for the summer we had an accident in Missouri and almost lost our entire rear end cap. We taped it with Gorilla Tape and made it into Elkhart to RV Capital. They did a fantastic job on the repairing of our Bighorn and they also did some extra things we wanted done. They are a great, reliable group and are wonderful to deal with. We will trust our rig to them any time. The quality of their work is second to none.

Joseph
jcd8822

Last edited:

dewwood

Re: RV Capital Services, Elkhart, Indiana

It's nice to hear positive reports. Thanks for taking the time to report your experience. It makes finding repair facilities much easier.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Thanks for the info Joe. Hope you are doing well. Also hope to see you in Goshen next year.

ihsolutions

Unfortunately, I have to report an opposite experience to yours from taking delivery of my 2011 Big Horn at RVCW service center back in March. It's a long story, but suffice it to say I did not receive good service. In fact when I left the lot I went rolling down the road only to discover I had absolutely no brakes. Then when I went back, the techs blamed it on my brake controller. After making them jack up the rig, we discovered 3 of the 4 drums were totally out of adjustment.

I should say my bad experience was related mostly to one person, and the non-manager techs were friendly and competent.

Wharton

We have used and know of many people who have used Master Tech over the years. Great place, does a first class job on everything they do.

Same experience when we left on a snowy December day but we were trucking on down to Texas so had it looked at later while in San Diego. Which is where we discovered that the Neverlube axles we had ordered and paid for had not been installed. Another story. For now, our 5er is sitting at RV Capital awaiting underbelly material which is being held hostage at Heartland.