Grey water tank

Isabellel

We bought the caliber 35Rkbs. We always keep the black water tank closed but keep the grey tank open. When we check the level of the grey/black water tanks on the monitor, it always shows that by grey tank number 2 (from the shower) is always full except when we empty the black water tank? Is this normal?:(

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We bought the caliber 35Rkbs. We always keep the black water tank closed but keep the grey tank open. When we check the level of the grey/black water tanks on the monitor, it always shows that by gray tank number 2 (from the shower) is always full except when we empty the black water tank? Is this normal?:(
Isabellel, I wonder if the wiring may be switched around between the gray2 and the black??? These level monitors have been problematic for as long as I can remember and I very seldom rely on their accuracy. We also keep our Black valve closed and if we have a sewer site, we dump and major flush before leaving the site. If we are there for any length of time, we only dump the black tank when the potty burps. The gray valves are left open until we leave and closed while traveling.