Winegard Carry Out Antenna - Need help.

We are trying to hook up the Winegard to Dish network which we have in our home. The Winegard will not toggle between satellites. We have left messages for Winegard to call back.
Has anyone had luck with Winegard? Any help would be appreciated.

New RVers
Bill & Joan :)

rjr6150

Re: Winegard Carry Out Antenna

Bill and Joan
Sent you a pm with my cell # should be able to walk you through the set up give me a call

hoefler

Make sure the DIP switches are set for your satelite provider. It is suppose to come preset for Direct. I would verify that the switches are set for the correct provider.

DougS

Doug S
For those of you that have the Winegard Carry Out Antenna, how do you like the antenna? I have been looking at them, and I like the idea that the antenna can be moved around for a better signal. Can the same service be used at home, then changed to the RV for trips? Is it easy to move service back and forth? Last question, which service seems to work best for the Winegard?

DougS

TNT

Love the Carry Out Antenna. Keep an extra receiver we have in fifth wheel and have it set up in a matter of minutes. We put it on top of our bedroom slide so no one can really see it or get to it via a collapsible ladder we keep in storage!

hoefler

I have the roof mounted version and the carry out. I have used both, and like them equally. I bought the carry out for an extended stay ia an area that had trees in the way for the roof one to work. My only concern for the carry out is; theft and some one tripping over or hitting it. I have used both at the same time with my dual tuner reciever to watch one program while recording another.