EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill40

I'm pretty darn sure the Chevy will make it that far, I'll get John to push on the big hills. Make another pencil mark.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
I'm pretty darn sure the Chevy will make it that far, I'll get John to push on the big hills. Make another pencil mark.

Great to hear. No problem with the Chevy. The dodge has been pulling another Heartland owners campers this week that had TV problems. It surely can help you out also if needed. Let them roll!

truknutt

Committed Member

Been watching Ice Road Truckers...If Lisa can do it, so can we; just have to install one of those nice rubber push bumpers!!! You & Jerry may need neck collars by the time we're through, though!

dieselsweetheart

I like Lisa... we keep thinking it's over for the season...we have one more week yet...I thought last year it was over earlier... then they are in another show....on the 3rd which is Sunday too so maybe back to back.

bill40

Been watching Ice Road Truckers...If Lisa can do it, so can we; just have to install one of those nice rubber push bumpers!!! You & Jerry may need neck collars by the time we're through, though!

If you had too push and Jim had to pull we would not be able to wipe the smiles off your face's for the whole rally. Boy it would make for some great fun around the camp fire.:rolleyes:

dieselsweetheart

I will have DH put the phone number in the first post....but go ahead and start calling to make reservations....

(724) 368-3564

I will have DH post all that info in the front post...but for those who know you are going...you may now call~

Thanks!

Last edited:

dieselsweetheart

Bear Run Campground
Group Rate: June 10,11,&12 2011
Full Hook-up 50 amp (pull-thru) $49.50 per night
Full Hook-up 30 amp $44.10 per night
Water & Electric 35.10 per night

Reservations taken by preferred category
and will be organized by size of participants units regarding actual site placement
in order to best accommodate all group guests and Club members.

Reservation office hours are 9 to 7 daily. (or leave a message)

The above info is from the owner. Book ASAP. Thanks.... we will also put this info on front thread....DH is busy at camp!!!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
The First post of this thread has been updated with the sign up information.

Remember, this is the first of a THREE PHASE RALLY. You must attend the first phase in order to be included in the next two phases!

Jim & Harriet

if possible can you list the three phases? We would love to be part of the entire
PA rally extravaganza but just not sure if there are enough vacation days is the
year to cover all the scheduled events! If we cannot attend all three is it possible
to still be part of the Eastern Heartland group at the national rally in Indianna?

dieselengineer

Charter Member
if possible can you list the three phases? We would love to be part of the entire
PA rally extravaganza but just not sure if there are enough vacation days is the
year to cover all the scheduled events! If we cannot attend all three is it possible
to still be part of the Eastern Heartland group at the national rally in Indianna?

The phases are all part of the 6/12/2011 week, starting with PA rally scheduled for 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We have booked our spot !! We will be coming in on Friday 10th and leaving for Goshen on Sunday the 12th !! Looking forward to all phases !!

Last edited:

loafer

Hey Cheryl
Your leg must be better because you are dancing up a storm setting up all these rally non -rallies out east .
Can we recruit you to set up a few rallies out here on the west coast for us.
Anyway glad to see you feeling better and carry on doin your thing .Wish we were closer and able to attend.
Best regards and have fun
Bill

mrmagoo

We have our spot reserved... planning to come in on Friday and leave with the crew to head for Goshen on Sunday...

dieselsweetheart

hi Bill Loafer....that's me...Miss Social. Love to plan those events!!! And I'm not even retired! Can you imagine when THAT happens??

Status
Not open for further replies.