cyclone 3795 cracks

mufflerman

Has anyone had problems with sidewall cracks on there cyclone 3795, My first trailer had cracked inside and outside (top of bedroom slide) about 3". Now the replacement trailer has a crack just on the inside about 2 1/2". I'm just wondering how many other units have this problem?

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
hi muffman
I have a crack in the LR slide on the after wall. The crack is about 3" long and has been there since day 1. It has not got any bigger and it will be fixed early December on the next visit to the dealer. I have been promised that I will not see it and the service manager says he will not be able to see it either.......

Loco

Cracks

We have no cracks on ours as of now. We put around 10,000 miles on our Cyclone this past summer. I also have put it in some wild places like fields at Harley rallys. Just putting it in my front yard is putting it in some really wild angles. The one thing I made sure of when we got the trailer was to get a Reese 22K hitch which has more left and right swivel than others out there. This puts less stress on the trailer pin and trailer frame.