4012 ??

Soontobe

Had a chance to look at one the other day. Really like the room and sleeping possibilities. Looking for real world weights on this thing. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Love the sight, alot of info here just looking for a little more.

Donnie

Soontobe

Congratulations Bad Habit. This is the trailer I want, just trying to figure out the truck I need. I have an 06 F250 now, but its not enough truck for the 4012. Will be looking forward to your impressions of the trailer.

Donnie

Loco

You guys better have one big Truck to too pull the 4012.I have a 3795 and pull with a F-350 DW,Power stroke, 4 door, Tow package 4:30 rear . It pulls it fine But we are at the limit of a 350. You better have a 550 or better. Our whole rig loaled with all our gear, two Harleys, 4 in the truck is 24,920 lbs. The Cylclone empty is 12,300 lbs. These were done on certified scales. The 4012 is alot bigger than the 3975

Soontobe

Thanks for the info Loco. Thats what I was afraid of. It is hard buying a trailer using the factory published weights. The only way I can see to do this, is hook it to the truck and weigh it before I buy. It looks like my 06 F250 is trailer limited.

Loco

Soontobe,
I hate let you down. It looks like you really like the 4012. I have been around alot of bike rallies where folks have all types of toy haulers and most but not all. Say they wish they had gotten a daully before they got there toy hauler. These rigs are very heavy. If you have a F-250 single rear wheel. It will pull the ones up to about 34ft OK. But when you get to 35ft up. You really need the daul rear wheels. We have been up and down mountain roads. Many two lane roads and the daul rears make it handle great. No sway at all. We wanted the Cyclone so bad we got a daully just for it. Yeh it cost us but my wife needed a new truck any way. we are glad we did it now. We put 11000, miles on the rig the first summer we us it. We can not wait for this year. I had some troubles with my rig but I got it fixed now. It is bullet proof now I hope. I fixed it better than they built it. Good luck hope you fine what you want.