Questions for factory

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Al, Yes, the factory does respond. They are truly here to help you. Things to consider if you have a question. What time did you post the question. If in the afternoon, it may not be seen until the next day. Sometimes the person that gets your question is out of the plant. Sometimes our forum members have the exact answer you need and in that case the factory may not respond.
Bottom line. If you have a question, ask away. If not, I'll move this thread out of the ask the factory section. Thanks for your post.

D

Dave Willis

If you have a service question, then I will forward it over to the service dept if I don't the answer. If another owner or owners have already answered the question or questions, I will not reply unless they give the wrong answers. If it something sales related, I will usually have the answers back the same day unless it's a weekend or I'm at an RV Show.

Thanks,

future3490owner

Al, Yes, the factory does respond. They are truly here to help you. Things to consider if you have a question. What time did you post the question. If in the afternoon, it may not be seen until the next day. Sometimes the person that gets your question is out of the plant. Sometimes our forum members have the exact answer you need and in that case the factory may not respond.
Bottom line. If you have a question, ask away. If not, I'll move this thread out of the ask the factory section. Thanks for your post.

I asked a question a week ago, and it still hasn't been answered yet......

olcoon

Yes the factory DOES answer! I posted a question one night & got a response from the factory before 10:00 the next day. Also got several responses from members of the forum. On top of all that I got a phone call from the factory later that same afternoon!