Why is Heartland such a great company?

Macattack

Just got our Landmark back from having some paint and a few other issues fixed. I dealt with Steve Kennel and could not have asked for a better experience with getting our rig repaired.I have talked to numerous people and they all wonder why Heartland is growing so fast.With the type of product and service I got at Heartland, it's no wonder they are the fastest growing RV company.With all of the negative feedback I hear from some of the other companies,it sure makes me glad that we bought a Heartland.

netters1

I totally agree with Mac! Steve went way beyond our expectations! The factory fixed all the issues we had on our list, and they actually found a few that we didn't even know about and repaired them also. With all the posts about Thor buying Heartland, we are very glad that we have a Heartland product. Thanks so much to Steve Kennel and all the people at Heartland! This has been a great experience!

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
My hat is off to Steve and all the Hearland customer service people I've dealt with! The few issues we've had with our Augusta have been taken care of quickly and pleasantly. Keep up the great work!