Hitch question

Denbill

Hi All

Thinking at a BH 3610re or 3410re I saw many dealers the last two weeks, one of them throws an installed B&W Companion hitch into the deal. Any comments about the hitch? Pros or cons would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Bill

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We have a B&W hitch that is six years old and, believe me, I wouldn't have any other. I am nearing seventy years old and it is getting a little heavier as I get older but I can still handle it by myself..The MFGR provides the best support you could ask for if needed, it has very good locking jaws which are easy to see if they arer locked and when removed from the TV you have a flat syrface in the P/U bed. I'm sure you will be paying for the hitch in the long run but it will be worth it. One thing you will need is a torque wrench to properly tighten the fasteners on the hitch after reinstallation.

PSF513

I have a B&W hitch and love it. I tow our BH 3610 RE with no problem. AND, I like the fact that with 5 bolts and pulling a pin, I have my truck bed back.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I already had the B&W hitch for my Goose neck trailers so the companion hitch was a no brainier and as Pete stated having your bed back is nice. That's why I bought the turn over ball in the first place. Just out of curiosity do you have the hitch already and they are "throwing in" the companion or are they including the whole thing?

Denbill

Thanks for the quick answers Guys, from your advices it seems to be a good one.
"codycarver", the whole thing is included