couch-inflatable bed

kbbagshaw

We have had our 2009 BC 32ft 5th wheel just at 1 year and keep getting leaks in our couch mattress. This time we can't find the leak and am getting ready to go on vacation in October. Help!!​

supernan1414

I can't help you find the leak other than suggest you blow it up and submerse area by area in water to find the bubbles, and not sure you can do that being it is connected to electric. We have used a air mattress that we have for tenting when grandkids come on the floor. I am thinking about buying a aerobed, they can be purchased in a raised bed.. We have a 2011 and have used the airbed in the couch twice, kids said it was comfortable but hate having to shove the recliners back out of the way before pulling it out. Our last 5er had a very comfortable pull out bed, I do miss that but this Big Horn has other things that make up for the loss of the regular pull out couch.

WilmanJim

I would contact Flair asap and explain you situation and see if they can help. They are very helpful and good to work with. We bought a 1 1/2" Queen Memory foam mattress pad at Target for $15.00 and put in on the couch to cover the metal frame and it folds up inside the frame very nicely. We store the mattress in the couch drawer.
Make sure you have the last 6 VIN numbers and purchase date available, just in case they are needed.
Good Luck.
Jim

http://www.flairinteriors.com/