2011 31BDSS heater duct question

Blackcloud

I have looked and looked but I cant find any furnace heater ducts running to the main bedroom in the front of the trailer. How will the front bedroom get heat if the doors are closed?

Blackcloud

I'm kinda new here so pardon me if this question is bad etiquette, I've been looking at other posts in the "ask the factory" section and there doesn't seem to be much interaction from Heartland. Is this section monitored by a factory rep?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Blackcloud, they respond when they can. some times they are busy and cannot respond. There is a dealer show going on right now in Elkhart, so they are busy.

M

Mcreech

Sometimes we travel for weeks at a time and sometimes other members answer the question but we do try to answer questions.....But back to the heat duct, in this particular case the 21DBSS has a heat duct at the kitchen sink base that is pointed to the bedroom......These TT aren't sealed like a house so air is moving around the rooms and in most cases it works out find.....You may get chilly on the weekends in Oct but for the most part it has worked for us.....i understand this might not be perfect but it is all i have at this time......Thanks
Mike C

Blackcloud

Thanks for the reply. The duct you refer to under the sink, while technically mounted in the direction of the bedroom, has louvers that will redirect airflow away from the open bedroom door. Cold weather will be here soon so I guess that will determine the vents effectiveness.

sirjin

I know this is an older thread, but we've done some winter camping this year in chilly overnight 16 degree weather and we were able to stay warm with the doors almost closed all the way. The trailer is well insulated and well built for all season.

Ed