Rear Entry Door hard to close when the stabilizer jack is extended

I have a 2010 29 RLS and whenever I "Barely" snug up the rear stabilizer jacks, the rear entry door is difficult to open and close. I have to loosen it so that it barely touches the ground, and then it doesn't do it's job of preventing the rear of the trailer from rocking. Should I purchase additional screw jacks to place in a different area along the frame to stabilize the rear end and prevent the door problem?

Ques #2
My unit did not come with a rear ladder going to the roof. Is it possible to have one installed by my dealer?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Greg, If it were me, I would check the door to see if it's squarely mounted in it's frame. Also make sure the hinges are not loose. It certainly wouldn't hurt to add a scissors jack to the frame just forward of the door. As for stability, without help from after market products like JT stabilizers and a good set of wheel chocks, rv's are difficult to keep from "rocking". I believe a rear ladder could be added by your dealer. If your at all handy with tools, it could be accomplished by you as well.