Anyone need a discount on a new GM tow vehicle?

I get a supplier discount for friends/acquaintances/prospective buyers that hardly ever gets used. I get one a month and work at GM, so I have access to others that aren't spoken for. Drop me an e mail w/ your birthday and zip code and I can get an auth. number on line and e mail it back to you. The discount is good for 6 months to purchase or lease a new GM vehicle.
Do you know someone in the market for a new vehicle? You can help boost sales and market share — and our company's success — by sharing the GM Supplier Discount for Friends.
The GM Supplier Discount for Friends is perfect for people who otherwise may not consider buying a new GM vehicle. So share this valuable discount with aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and neighbors who are shopping the competition!
It's a great time to share Preferred Pricing, available through the GM Supplier Discount for Friends, with potential buyers. Read on to learn about this easy discount process!
How does it work?
It's similar to the GM employee discount process. You will need your prospect's date of birth and ZIP Code to obtain their GM Supplier Discount for Friends authorization number online.

What is the price my prospect will pay?
By sharing Preferred Pricing, available through the GM Supplier Discount for Friends, you are able to help your aunts, uncles, cousins or neighbors receive the same price our preferred suppliers pay. Your friends can also combine their discounts with most current incentives to receive the maximum value!

Last edited by a moderator:

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Your link is no good.

What kind of discount are we taling about?

Would love a new dually :)

It's whatever the supplier discount is..less than the employee discount or co. used car..I'm not sure $$ or percentage wise..but any discount is better than none.

It looks like about a $3699 for the supplier discount..plus the current cash back allowance of about $2000.so about $5600 total. That's a 2011 GMC Sierra 4wd CCLB
dooley, Duramax. But the GMC dealer warned me that sometimes the discount comes off pre tax on the web site..but you are taxed b4 the discount so the price might be a little higher than shown on the web site. I'm going to find out more about that..??

RollingHome

Motorcyclechic... that's really a nice offer you are doing... just wish it was retroactive to a couple months ago :). Gimmy TV's are super, but ouch to our checkbook...

I just joined this forum a couple weeks ago, looking at info on 5'vers. The discount is good on most GM vehicles, not just trucks. So keep that in mind.

Wrdherm

Hey I need one of you GM Employee to get me a discount i am ordering a New Truck and would like to try to get it
Herman R Ward 02/17/1979
24531 is zip code

the discount will bo towards a 2011 3500HD....thanks
Rward2@Trane.com

steveh

I am in the process of buying a new 2011 Chevy or GMC 2500/3500. I am interested in obtaining the discount.
Also, considering a short bed. Does anyone have a Chevy/GMC short bed? (with a pullrite under the bed rail hitch?) Is there really enough room as other posts are saying?
Steve (Greystone 29MK)

sorry. If you are planning to buy another vehicle anytime soon or have a family memeber that is ..just let me know. E mail is best since I have a hard time w/ this web site and the posting. Not that user friendly.

you just need to e mail me the info i need to get an auth number;
birthdate
zip and e mail

print the auth number out and take it to the dealer. It's good for 6 months on any GM vehicle. Supplier discount for friends/perspective buyers.

I have sent your info to a co-worker. If you don't get a reply from someone at GM named Cindy or an e mail from GM family first...let me know.

Thanks.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Would you like my bank account and credit card number too!!!!

Post it right here and include the ABA# of the bank along with the 3 or 4 digit number on the back of the credit card. I've got a lot of upgrades to do and I'm looking for a benefactor. :rolleyes:

One guy just saved about $6K on his new HD2500 truck!! Go GM! Chevy rocks!!!

I took delivery on a 2011 Chevy 2500 HD and was able to use your "Friends an Family discount" Because they lumped all of the discounts and promotions in to one price I am unable to tell you the exact amount recieved for your discount but my total was almost $6000 off the MSRP. Thanks again for making this available!!​