2011 Grand Canyon Counter Tops

lplott

Performed a search but did not get definitive answer.
Are the solid surface counter tops HANEX?
Hanex homepage does not tell how to bring back the shine. Using the Scotts Brite removes the scratches but leaves a dull surface. How do we restore the shine?

Boca_Shuffles

This is only a "wonder if this would work". I have resurfaced my acrylic headlamp covers on my cars using a commercial kit and my power hand drill. one brand used varying grades of sandpaper disks and a polishing cream. The other was just a cream. These kits a available at most discount auto supplies stores.

This might be a solution for polishing the counter top.

Northern Virginia
We install a lot of Corian tops at work. After the seams are epoxied together they are sanded using progressively finer sand paper. 320 grit sandpaper in a random orbit sander (or by hand) should polish them up nicely. If you really wanted to do it right you could start with 150 grit then 220 then 320. I would hit it with 320 first and see if that does the trick. The finer the paper, the higher the shine you'll achieve.

Corian (Hanex, etc) look really nice high polished but the down side it it show the scratches. Keeping a slightly dull finish (220), although not as shiny and pretty, is more user friendly.

John

K

karykatz

We use "Hope's countertop polish" in the plant when we polish the countertops.

I hope this helps.