Tire gauge I have been using the past 10 years

caissiel

Not sure if its the proper place and here it is.

I have been using this Gauge model for the past 10 years and so far its all I have to check pressures as high as 110PSI with acuracy.

Model
<TABLE class=vi-is1 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4>Accutire Digital Backlit Tire Gauge #MS-4021B
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120598375178&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
It was given to me as a Xmas gift by a drag racer.

Then he told me it was the best gauge his friends had found to air their tires for racing.

You never have to recharge or change the batteries and it will check accurate to 150PSI.

Hope it helps others looking for a tire gauge for the G tires we have on our large 5th Wheels.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Yes, I've noticed that with the digital gauges, they won't work in all situations. The rear tire on my motorcycle was another one. The rotor on one side and differential on the other limited access with a digital gauge.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I've got a digital one from Sears. Hard to get a good seal, awkward on bicycle tires, and useless on the rear duallies. I keep a long blade type gauge in the truck, with a straight and angled head on it. I also have a similar air chuck I carry.