Hello all

longview

hello there we are brand new to the travel trailer....we have a 2011 Jasper Trail 30BHS i will be reading with interest and trying to learn as much as possible

darin

jimtoo

Hello longview,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Explore your new Jasper unit, go camping and make many happy memories. I'm sure you will have questions, but your Heartland Family is here to help and answer all that we can. Also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club. Check out the Portal Page for a link to more information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Darin,

While your Jasper Trail unit by Discover Canada is produced by Heartland RVs for Discover Canada, this forum does not support any Discover Canada product - at the same time, you are welcome on the Heartland Owners Forum and we are happy to have you here.

Note that the Jasper Trail is more similar to the Heartland North Country. Consider poking around that sub-forum here to learn more.

Welcome and happy camping,

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
So how many other units are produced by Heartland but not part of this Forum? Are they just "renamed" products produced specifically for other countries? Just curious.

longview

hi darin,

while your jasper trail unit by discover canada is produced by heartland rvs for discover canada, this forum does not support any discover canada product - at the same time, you are welcome on the heartland owners forum and we are happy to have you here.

Note that the jasper trail is more similar to the heartland north country. Consider poking around that sub-forum here to learn more.

Welcome and happy camping,

jim

jim,

then why when i looked into my owners manuals from the trailer, they are all heartland manuals and even included a heartlands owners club sign up sheet?

Last edited:

jbeletti

Because they are built by Heartland for Discover Canada. That means in our plants. At our dispatch lot, in the office there where they stuff final items in the owners packet, they just grabbed the items they do for all units we produce. This includes the Owners Club and Forum document. Here on the Heartland Owners Forum, we welcome anyone to become a member. So much of RVs and RVing is similar, regardless of the brand or manufacturer, that much can be learned by all product owners sharing and helping each others.