Heartland dealers

tearza

I'M wanting to purchase a 2006 landmark grand canyon. What dealer in the usa will give me the best deal? Trying to save as much money as possible....
gloria

jimtoo

Call Ryan Washington at Explore USA. 866-813-2770 toll free. He will work with you and do his best to make you happy.None He and his general manager, Ben, have taken good care of me. :D
Jimmie McGee

ke4d

best deal

My advice, as a former rv sales weasel (sold Landmarks and Big Horns among others) is to fax your requirements to a number of dealers. Tell them what you are doing and that you want the best price upfront. You want an out the door price so you don't have any surprises at the end.
Markup on most RVs is in the 140% range, so if a rig is listed at 70k, then the dealer probably bought it for about 50k. The dealer has to make some money or they won't be there for you next year. You just don't want them to take a vacation to Tahiti on your purchase! If you get several dealers involved, you are more likely to get the best price.
Having said that, price isn't always the best way to shop. If you feel the need to have a great service provider, then paying a few bucks more for a rig might make it worth dealing with someone who you know has a great service department.
As a fulltimer, it doesn't matter to me where I get service as long as I get my rig fixed properly.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I have to agree with KE4D. We could have saved some money by buying our unit in the States. But we bought it near home here in Canada from a good dealer. The dealer has stood behind us and the unit. They fix whatever I think needs to be done and then goes to Heartland and gets thier $$ for warrenty.
A good dealer that stands behind thier product is better than the cheapest price from a grab and run dealer...

derrickg

Rv's for Less

I second the suggestion for Rv's for Less. I just finished communicating with Karen at RV's for Less yesterday about ordering my new Gd. Canyon.
I'm going to drive there from Houston in Feb. to pick it up, but the drive is going to be worth it!

Derrick George
Boquete, Panama

Midastouch

derickg ...

You beat me to it! I ordered my 07 Grand Canyon and took delivery in September. I had an eventful trip with an unexpected breakdown of my truck before we even got to Knoxville! Not only did I get the best price ... but the best treatment and accomodations from Karen and Butch at RV's for Less. If it wasn't for them, the trip would have very stressful. I can not say enough about their business and the folks they have representing them! I felt like "family" when I left there and my Grand Canyon is GREAT ... full timing in it since!:D