New Grand canyon on its way

Mike & Carol

Greetings:D

Just purchased aa 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon at Reading Show. Hopefully we will take delivery before Christmas.:cool: New to 5th wheeling, will be selling vintage 1974 Airstream 29 ft. Ambassador,had alot of fun with it, but looking forward to size and luxury of Landmark:angel:

Mike

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats on the new Grand Canyon. We just picked ours up a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. Have fun!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh WOW - congratulations on your upcoming Canyon. Enjoy.

4ever

Congrats on your new Grand Canyon. You will really enjoy it. We traded in our Bighorn for the Grand Canyon end of August. Really love it. Good luck with yours and hope you have many years of good times with it.

Ted

dieselsweetheart

Oh hi there! I responded to your PM before I knew you had it posted in a thread... congrats again and stay in touch... you should be ready for the PA rally in June and the Goshen rally too!!

Northern Virginia
What kind of hitch did you (are you going) buy? The reason I ask is on our maiden trip home from the dealer, when I was backing into the driveway, I dented my trucks bed rail on the pin box . I know we have the same truck and camper. I had to raise my Reese 20k to the highest setting to clear the pin box.

Make sure the dealer gets you set right. Fortunately, the only part that was dented was sprayed with bed liner and a local body shop was able to bean bag it out for next to nothing.

John

Howdy Mike,

We received our New Grand Canyon just about a week ago, and let me tell ya. She is to D.I.E. for! So many extra's we didn't realize. We got to use her for 3 nites and four days before we had to come home. Now shes going to storage, but Oh look out next spring. You will Love your new rig!

Enjoy!