Cabela's Friends and Family Weekend Nov 19-21

rjr6150

Once again, we’re offering you the opportunity to share the Cabela’s employee discount during our Friends and Family Weekend, November 19-21, at all our stores. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
During this event, your family members and friends across the country will have the chance to receive employee pricing
You will receive invitations and postage-paid envelopes to mail to any of your friends and family members who want to take advantage of this special offer. All they need to do is present their invitation to the cashier when they check out.<o:p></o:p>

I will have 15 invitations to send out for anyone interested. Send me your name and address and I'll mail the invitations our

ct0218

I really like Cabelas, and shop there when I travel and happen to find one. Unfortunately, they have no retail stores in the whole SE. We spent the day (and a lot of money) at the new Hamburg, PA store in May. Can the F&F discount be used with an online order?

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
We have a nice Cabela's in town that I love to shop at! DW also loves to shop there. Would appreciate the invitation.
Thank you very much :<)

rjr6150

Sorry Clark they tried the on-line shopping 2 years ago and for some reason it didn't pan out. Iforget and George send me your mailing address once I receive the invitations will send out.

Sorry at this time all the invites I had available have been spoken for