What holds the roof on? Missing post

flameon

Posted a question the other day about 3 problems that I'm having with my roof and the response that I received from HL rep Joe. Received a few responses and was going to post pictures of the problems as asked. I received a flippant remark stating "you don't have warranty so fix it yourself" which isn't the whole case so I decided to post it on the "Ask The Factory" section and that's when it disappeared.:confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Glenn, I looked for your thread as well and couldn't find it in the "ATF" section. Could you have posted it in a different area. I also went through all the threads you had any posts in and didn't notice any "flippant" remarks either. I did see a reply from another member in a tread regarding extended warranties, suggesting that you fix it on your own but certainly didn't see it as flippant. A lot of us do our own repairs if we have the capabilities.
Please try posting your question again. Thanks

ihsolutions

I responded to that thread, and asked him to post pictures. When I go into my profile and look at all my posts, that one is not in the list. It must have been deleted.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have noticed many times you cannot see your own posts but others can. I don't know why but it might be a glitch in the system.

jimtoo

HONEST,,, I did not delete or make it disappear. I think we have had a couple disappear.

If someone sees this again, make note of time and thread name, by who, and maybe LK can find out what happened.

Jim M