UDC Valves

sdagro

I have a question pertaining to my drain valves. Black water tank valve is labeled waste. The other 2 are labeled Grey water #1 and grey water #2. Which of these is galley and which is shower/bathroom. Not sure if this is the correct location to post but if not I'm sure it will be moved to the right place. Thanks in advance. Steve

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I think you posted in the right place. Unless something is mislabeled, the grey #1 is the shower/lav sink and the grey #2 is the kitchen.
One thing that I think is handy is a clear fitting on the sewer pipe coming off the rig. That way you can see how clean your waste tank is getting while you flush and you can tell by the color of the water in the grey tanks which is which. Our kitchen tank runs kinda brownish due to coffee being poured into it.

Peace
Dave

sdagro

You are right on with the clear fitting Dave. Only problem for me is 2 fold. #1. I still have the useless sewer boom hooked up and cannot put the clear extension that i had on my old Wildcat. #2. I have the bluline hoses and can not put a clear section in-line. The boom doesn't hold but 10ft of hose so i still have to find a place for the extra hose which is needed 980% of the time. Anyway, I kinda thought #1 was for the shower but could not confirm. Thanks bunches. Steve

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Steve - check out the storage box (if like mine) where you put the sewer hose. You may be able to take the right end cap off and make the storage box larger. You can check mine out in a couple weeks. If have room for a 10 & 15 ft hose. I have couplings on each and can easily hook them together if needed. We are buying our shuttle bus tickets for the ride to the game.

RoadJunkie

I could never remember which tank was which so I used our label machine to mark each pull handle and the indicator panel inside the coach. But for emptying, I just go from the bottom up on the UDC...er, ahhh, so to speak.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I can never remember which gray is 1 and which is 2 so I relabeled ours to Galley and BR (bathroom). Makes more sense to me than 1 and 2. Besides originally ours were labeled backwards anyway.