Dis-information, I hope

Came accross this on RV Forum:

Regarding Heartland; I have been informed that their Landmark line has been discontinued effective 12/1/06, so I'm not particularly interested in purchasing a vehicle no longer in construction.

News to me.

ct0218

When I was at the factory Labor Day they said they had none in production, had been some time since they had, and didn't think there were any scheduled at that time. Price and weight I would guess, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop a model or two, or even the whole line. I believe it is produced in a separate building, so having a large building sitting around for a few orders is expensive. I'm sure Scott will chime in soon...

Tom of Ypsi

It would be a shame to leave the mid priced high end 5th wheels to Suites and a few others. The Tetons and a couple of others are out of my price range. Hopefullly this is just a rumor. How would I get my clothing apparel for a testimonial on something that does not exist???

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Someone tell me it is not so. After all my research and deciding on a Landmark Grand Canyon surely this is just a rumor.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Thanks Jim, that sure eases my mind after having settled on the Grand Canyon for our full time unit I sure did not want to start my search over again.

Don & Sheri