Introduction - Mickey and Bonnie - 2011 Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Welcome to the Florida Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club

Your chapter leaders are: Mickey and Bonnie Meredith (MICKEY)

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire state of Florida

Welcome Mickey and Bonnie!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mickey & Bonnie, Welcome and thanks for stepping up and helping our club grow and prosper. If all goes as planned for us, Lin & I will be Wintering in Florida next for 2011-2012. I hope there might be a rally to attend during that time.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Mickey and Bonnie! That is great news! You guys are going to do a great job.If we can help you let us know.Looking forward to seeing you again real soon.

dieselsweetheart

Hi Mickey and Bonnie...and I do have to say that my eyes saw Mickey and nnie and my brain thought "Minnie"... and that's perfect since you are in Florida. But, pay no attention to silly old me. Welcome to the group of Chapter Leaders! It's quite a fun responsibility having to be so social!!!

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Thanks to all, Jim, Ray, Lin, Debbie, Terrry, Renee, Cherly, Larry and Sam. We are humbled by all the good wishes. We are so looking forward to meeting everyone and helping the club prosper here in Florida. I'll apologize in advance for all the questions we will have for all of you.

Mickey and Bonnie

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Mickey and Bonnie!

Hat's off to you both !! Beth and I have enjoyed be Chapter leaders here in Ny . The best part is all the new friends you will make in your state and others !! Welcome aboard.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats from Virginia and welcome to the club. It was nice meeting you in NC last week. Hope to see you again soon!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome from WI, and thank you for taking on the challenge and responsibilities of chapter leadership. You will have a great time, and there is plenty of help available. Best wishes.

MICKEY

Thank you Greg and Beth, Gus and Debra, Tom, Kathy and Ken. With all you guys as resources anyone could do this. You know Florida looks pretty nice about February when the wind is blowing snow sideways in those northern regions. You are officially invited to join us when we get our first rally going. It may be a little cool here then; I may even be wearing long pants. HUMM...I may have to change my pic on forum!

Mickey

jimtoo

Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Chapter Leaders Team. All though it will be a little work, I'm sure you will have fun and you can get any help you need from the other chapter leaders. If any of the moderators can help, just ask.

We are all Heartlanders.

Jim M

Hello Mickey and Bonnie,
Thanks for sending the private message. I replied to that message but I guess those replies don't show up anywhere. We are delighted to know about the Florida Chapter. We have taken our Sundance all ove the country and are now doing some local Florida camping. We are eager to hear about peoples expiences with local and county parks and share our experiences. The state parks are always full here on the weekends when our family can visit. Also interested in good RV parks near long bike trails.

rneidert

Hi, our names are Ron and Nancy Neidert and live in DeBary, Fl We are looking for a chapter near our home. Can you help us with this? Thanks

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats to the two of you on becoming Fla. chapter leaders. Debbie and I begin as chapter leaders in January here in Michigan and have already made plans for our summer rally. I look forward to meeting you at the national rally hopefully. Maybe you can stick around the midwest and enjoy our summers. We seem to get several states represented at each rally.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ron and Nancy, your Chapter Leaders are Mickey and Bonnie Merideth for Florida. If you check on the portal page you will find the next rally will be on March 22-24 in Williston Florida.

Have fun at the rally!

MICKEY

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Somehow this thread got recycled from 2010, as far as us being new guys. Any way Ron and Nancy Neidert we are nearly neighbors. I live in New Smyrna. I am going to send you a PM (private message) to tell you where to look for information. If you are reading this back out to southeast region, should be one page back, and check out our Williston Rally page. Also we ( Heartland Owners Club) will be at the Tampa RV Show in January. Make sure you stop by and meet a lot of folks from all over the country helping out at the Heartland Display. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Thanks

Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.