21fbs cover

Ride1st

Now that the camping season is just about over we are looking to store our 21 fbs. We were hoping to store it inside but it looks like we will be leaving it outside. Does anybody have a cover for their 21FBS that they would comment on good or bad? Also curious what size you ordered.

Gaffer

Check out the current Trailer Life. They have an article on covers. Go to Camping World's web site and read the reviews on ADCO covers. They are pretty much very negative. Then check out Calmark (go to their website). They are semi custom. You take many measurements and get a good fit. The door will be right where you need it and they are warrented for 6 years. After considerable research, this is the one I am going to order. You get what you pay for.

APT

Think I cam going with Goldline from National Discount Covers. They have very positive reviews and seem to hold up more than the 2 year Adco covers. Less damage to the RV too.

I own a 22 FBS and have it stored in my back yard. I had an economy model Adco cover on my previous trailer and it didn't last. I decided to spend more money this time and get a cover from Calmark. I had to measure, and send them two dimension sheets so the cover could be made. The cover fits like a glove and seems very strong.