Sundance xlt shower door

Tentun

We think the shower door on our trailer is hung upside down. It's a little difficult to close and the decal on the glass is upside down. There is a clear plastic strip across the top of the door we think might be a splashguard and should be at the bottom of the door. Maybe we are wrong so what do people think?

jimtoo

Hi Tentun.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yep, think you done go it diagnosed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Tentum, is your dealer a looooong ways away?? If so, you might just fix it yourself. It could not take that long to do. If you lived closer to SoCal I would help you.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
My label was upside down also but the door can be mounted either way (left or right side hinge). The seal on the top of the door is the same as the bottom of the door, you are fine.

Tentun

That's what I thought. Looks like about four screws to remove then I will just be able to flip the door top to bottom and that otta do it. Too funny. Maybe I should send a note with a pic to the factory. Thanks for the offer of help, we live in Sacramento. Relocated in '87 from Huntington Beach. Happy camping!