Another New Heartland Owner

Wmnmy

Hello my name is William and I am in las Vegas and purchasing a cyclone 2812 from johnnie walker rv I'm glad you had a great experience nice to see what I have to look forward to any tips

jimtoo

Re: Poll: Overall Dealership Experience

Hi Wmnmy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I am going to move this post to the welcome area so more people will see it.

When you go for pickup, please do a really good PDI. Take your time, check every thing from top to bottom and operation of everything.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Welcome and congratulations on your new Cyclone coach. Enjoy and travel safely.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders

Hello from Washington! Congratulations on your new rig. I am sure you will have many hours of camping enjoyment with your family! What are you going to carry in the garage?

Best Wishes!

delrkn

Hello, my name is Dan and have just purchased an XLT265RK, although we have not yet taken delivery. My wife Lynn and I live in Michigan. We are not new to camping or towing, but this is our first 5th wheel, and it creating some changes for us. Our current RV is a TT towed by a van, so I am hoping for some advice on my new tow vehicle and hitch.

I look forward to the interaction with the group and hope to be a contributor in time.

jimtoo

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You will love to tow your new 5th wheel....much easier than TT as far as I'm concerned. Please do a really good PDI when you go for pickup.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to both of you new guys. Us old guys would be more than willing to help you in any way we can. Come on over to Oregon!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome from the Great State of Texas. Try our winters down here in the sunny south!