Extreme camping?

PSF513

My wife and I really love our BH 3610 RE. This weekend, we decided to go extreme caming (see attached pics).

Actually, this is our solace. Our daughter is renewing her wedding vows this weekend and, because we have a number of family members from out of town staying with us, we have given up the house in favor of the HORN. Hopefully, you never experience have to empty 90' of sewer line laying across your front yard (much to our neighbors chagrin I'm sure). But, by 10:00 PM, it will be over and tomorrow morning, family will be going home.:angel:

Attachments

• DSC00391-1.jpg
    DSC00391-1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00392-1.jpg
    DSC00392-1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00393-1.jpg
    DSC00393-1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00394-1.jpg
    DSC00394-1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00395-1.jpg
    DSC00395-1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 94

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Pete that reminds me of the scene in the movie Christmas Vacation,(my favorite movie of all time),where cousin Eddy is standing out in front of Clark Griswald's house in his bathrobe, with the sewer hose from his rv in one hand a beer in the other dumping in the storm drain and he says,"the _____ is full.(you fill in the blank) LOL

Northern Virginia
And don't forget the cigar.... The hilarity of that scene is, we all know someone who reminds us of cousin Eddy (I think for some in my family they think I remind them of cousin Eddy:rolleyes:)

Not to mention he was already polluted on Meister Brau's and it was only 8 in the morning.

I love that movie too.

"Bet your surprised to see me here, uh Clark....
I wouldn't be any more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet..."

John

hoefler

Pete that reminds me of the scene in the movie Christmas Vacation,(my favorite movie of all time),where cousin Eddy is standing out in front of Clark Griswold's house in his bathrobe, with the sewer hose from his rv in one hand a beer in the other dumping in the storm drain and he says,"the _____ is full.(you fill in the blank) LIL

My thoughts exactly!!

trdeal

And don't forget Clark's eyes when he is locked in the attic watching the old home movies. It is a great movie. Sorry Pete didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Pete, sounds like fun to me. Do you have a sewer clean out closer to the house?? I tapped into one and thats what I use at home.

PSF513

If our kids don't think of us as Cousin Eddy, I am sure our neighbors do. We just got home from the wedding and had a good time. Family goes home tomorrow.

Yes Larry, it is I who cleans 90' of sewer hose. It goes to the cleanout in our front yard (nothing closer but seriously thinking about hooking in a new extension.

It was a good idea for peace and quiet. Now, Deb is asleep and I am so tired I can't fall asleep. I figured I would commune with those who understand just how we are.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi Pete,
Congrats to your daughter, and its great that you were ingenious enough to enjoy the Horn for another weekend. The sewage cleanup was just the cost for having an awesome time.

trdeal

Hey Pete, now for the serious stuff. Congratulations to your daughter and to you and Deb on the wedding.Our daughter got married two years ago. It is a lot of work and worry.Even though I knew she was getting a good man,it was still hard to let "daddys girl"go.Now go clean out the sewer hose and get some rest.

Moose

One of the three rules of Civil Engineering.

----flows downhill.

BTW the other two are:

You can't push on a string.

and

If you push something hard enough . . . . it will fall over.

ROFL

First time I saw 90 feet of sewer hose at work.

Good job. LOL

PSF513

MOOSE: As a Civil Engineer who plays in the sewer and watches "dirty pictures" for a living, I can testify that it does run down hill. But remember, it may be ____ to you, but it is bread and butter to me.

Thanks for the congrats. Our daughter got a really good one. We had a ball but are exhausted. I think we may take the HORN on a 3 day camping trip this coming weekend. AND>>>>>>>the family has gone home!

Moose

PSF513, from one Civil to another . . . . seems like we both know our _ _ _ _! ROFL

Congrats on the daughter and the plumbing.

Hope our paths cross some day.

All the best.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Three Rules of Plumbing....

1. _______ flows downhill
2. Friday is Payday
3. Don't lick your fingers!

Plumbers are not as CLASSY as Civil Engineers....

jimtoo

Three Rules of Plumbing....

1. _______ flows downhill
2. Friday is Payday
3. Don't lick your fingers!

Plumbers are not as CLASSY as Civil Engineers....

#1 For sure. Well known fact,,,, BUT,,, someone is always there to catch it.,,, Usually You!!
#2 Thought it was the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
#3 Until AFTER you wash them.