Looking at an M22

mag955i

Hello,

My family and I are looking to buy an Edge M22. I've looked into them fairly extensively, but am interested in hearing about pros and cons from current owners. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mag955i

2010 vs 2011 Edge M22

Hello again,

Forgot to ask if anyone could summarize key differences between the 2010 and 2011 Edge M22. Thanks again.

jimtoo

Re: 2010 vs 2011 Edge M22

Hi mag955i,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I am sure you will get some answers soon. I am moving the thread over to the Edge area of the forum. You should get some answers soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum and hopefully become a member of the family.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: 2010 vs 2011 Edge M22

Hi mag955i,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I am sure you will get some answers soon. I am moving the thread over to the Edge area of the forum. You should get some answers soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum and hopefully become a member of the family.

Jim M
Thanks Jim! I combined his two threads but hadn't even noticed what forum section they were in.