INTRODUCTION: Ed & Catherine Grimes, Daytona Beach, Florida

We've been RV'ng for years and just purchased our first Heartland 3950 Cyclone in March 2010 and LOVE IT!! We enjoy motorcycle riding, have a miniature schnauzer, and would like to meet other campers with similar interests. :cool:

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Ed and Catherine;

Welcome to our group. I would really like to see your rig one day soon. I haven't had a chance to see the Cyclone's inside yet. Please check out the Super Rally site above and give your opinion. Looking forward to meeting you .

Mickey

Hogladyrider

Welcome...........our first RV was a toyhauler TT, we had lots of good times camping in it and decided we wanted more room.

We also enjoy motorcycle riding, how lucky are we that we can ride 365 days a year here in Florida!

We have two dogs, both rescues, and they love to go camping with us. We purchased our Big Horn in April 2009 and Gary drove to Michigan to pick it up and we have never looked back!

We wish we could retire now and become full timers and try our hands at workamping, but we all know how crazy this economy is especially here in Florida.

I would enjoy hearing about places you enjoy camping on the weekends with your RV. We feel that Floridians are discriminated against in the winter months when all the campgrounds raise their rates for the snowbirds!

Susan

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the group. You will have to plan on coming up to the Tennessee Chapter Rally in August 2011 with the motorcycles and run the Dragon.

Hogladyrider

Thanks, will check out the TN Rally info, last time I ran the Dragon was with my Harley softail classic, oh my, that was fun for sure, would love to do it now with our Goldwing!
Susan

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Well - come on. The roads are always open. And yes, can't wait till fulltime but that's still a couple of years off :(.