Pay extra for Godiva?

back2nature

Okay, we are still tallying up the cost with our dealer on the Big Horn options. We want the Godiva interior. Now he says, by the way, that will be an extra $775. We are looking at our copy of the build sheet and it looks to us that that price is for an upgrade on leather chairs IPO of cloth, not just for choosing Godiva as your color choice.

Anyone that has already purchased a Godiva interior, want to set me straight, before I call the factory?

Thanks.

DMitch

Last year when I bought my 3580 Godiva was not an extra charge. If I remember correctly there was a special when you ordered Godiva you got leather recliners at no charge.

ChopperBill

Ya, It use to be leather chairs with Godiva at no extra charge. We wanted Saddle so had to pop the extra $700. But they exchanged to the Godiva kitchen chairs for no extra cost.

Moose

I thought Godiva meant included leather sofabed and two recliners. That's what came in our Bighorn 3410RE. I think it is consided an option upgrade.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Laurie, we ordered our BH in June of this year. My bro ordered his in July. We both have Godiva....no extra charge for all leather couch and recliners. If you order a different decor and want the Ultra Leather chairs, then there is an upcharge.
Have your dealer look at his build sheet.

Peace
Dave

back2nature

Laurie, we ordered our BH in June of this year. My bro ordered his in July. We both have Godiva....no extra charge for all leather couch and recliners. If you order a different decor and want the Ultra Leather chairs, then there is an upcharge.
Have your dealer look at his build sheet.

Peace
Dave

Thanks. That's what I thought. I may print this out and take it to the dealer and see if we can make a deal.

K

karykatz

Laurie,

Dave is correct. When ordering Godiva decor you get Leather style sofa and chairs. With other decors, if you want Ultra leather recliners there is an upcharge.

I hope this helps.