Beaudry R.V. and Resort

Ernie & Lettie

If anybody is coming to Tucson and planning on staying at Beaudry Resort don't, They sold the resort and the dealership to a investment firm and I guess that there was some misinformation given to the investment firm,and when the paperwork was signed for them to take it over the bankrupt lawyers stepped it and got the court to close and lock the doors. The new firm said that it will not open the doors again. They will still let you get into Camping world though. Rumer has it that camping world will move over to La Mesa, across street. Ernie & Lettie

RoadJunkie

Their website announcement:

http://www.beaudryrv.com/

And a quote from another forum:

"FYI......Beaudry RV closed its doors on Friday, October 1, 2010 and Beaudry RV Resort will be closed on Monday, October 11. 2010. We are here now attending Monaco America Rally.....Great Time.....Great People. Very sad for all Beaudry employees...the mgt informed us last night that all coaches must be out of park by 5pm on sunday."

I hope this issue can be resolved by year end as there are a ton of folks planning on wintering at this park. I thought it was a pretty nice place when we visited there last year.

Ernie & Lettie

Update, talking to camping world it seems that they are going to take over the whole Beaudry facility. They are going to open the resort down the road when they can find somebody to run it. Did not get a time line but it looks like CAMPING World is going big time here. Ernie & Lettie