• Club Member Event fee: /A Per Person
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jayc(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
We're planning a 3rd Luncheon/Open House at the Ron Hoover RV store in Donna on February 10, 2011 from 11:00AM 'til 1:00PM. We had such a good time last year, that we're going to do it again.

Like last year, the luncheon will be from 11AM 'til 1PM at the dealership. Hot dogs and hamburgers with all the trimmings will be served.

Door Prizes will be given and best of all, discounts on new units will be offered. If you're thinking of trading for a new unit, now would be a great time to do it!

Please, if you know of another Heartland owner that is not on the forum and doesn't know about this event, let them know about it.

1. Jim Beletti
2. Jay and Stella
3. Ray and Lin
4. Rick and Blanca
5. Dave and Mary
6. Paul and Nan
7. Jim and Bette
8. Ken and Kathy
9. JD and CJ
10. Bill M
11. Marv and Karen
12. Gene and Joseph
13. Jim and Wilma
14. Bob and Joyce
15. Kevin and Nelly
16. Dick and Jane
17. Jerry and Karen
18. Ken and Jill
19. John and Pat
20. Don and Diane
21. Richard and Shirley
22. Larry K.
23. Dave and Lee
24. Ron and Dana
25. Fred and Linda & a couple of SOB's
26. Larry and Rita
27. Bill and Cheryl
28. Marvin and Carla
29. Dick and Marcia
30. Dale and Cindy
31. Ray and Judy
32. Dave and Char
34. Ed and Ellen
35. Rich and Shirley
36. Lin and Debbie

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Count us in! This will be our first time at the Hoover location. We made the "Buffet" event a few years ago. I have a Black Belt in Buffet...;)

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello Jay, Count Blanca and I in for Ron Hoover again this year. We are at Falcon State Park again this year and looking forward to seeing everyone again. Rick and Blanca

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This year we will be at Falcon State Park with Rick and Blanca when the Ron Hoover thing takes place.
We will be the luncheon as we are eating our way through Texas.

Peace
Dave

Paul & Nan

Paul and I will be there. We will be at Oleander Acres again this year, from about the 5th of December till about the 5th of April. Nan

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Well you know we're not gonna miss it!!! Count me and Ken in...get in touch with me Jay about assisting you with whatever you need done...

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've got everyone down. The only thing I can think of right now is to get the word out to all the Heartland owners that aren't on the forum. We'll be down there on the 23rd or 24th of January and planning to stay at Mission West again.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Put us down for a maybe Jay. I have a follow=up appointment in January and if the results are good then we will be there. If not well....

jbeletti

Let's mobilize the "Heartland Army" again, like we did last year to post fliers on the activity boards in your winter CGs and on Heartland units in your winter CGs. Jay and I will work up the flier and get it posted on this thread for downloading and printing around Feb 1.

In addition to an owner appreciation event, we'd also like to make this a nice "reach out" opportunity to non-Heartland owner friends of yours, also wintering in the RGV. Bring them along to show them the product, drink the Heartland Kool Aid, possibly win some free stuff and definitely have some free food :)

Jim

Willym

Jay,

We should be able to make it, although we are arriving back in Tx from a cruise on the 9th and may be jet-lagged somewhat.

Bill

jayc

Bill, I'll add you to the list. Looking forward to getting together in Donna.

SmokeyBare

Jay,

We will be there for sure !!
We are staying at Canyon Lake RV park in Mission.
If someone can post some kind of flier for the event we can print a few & pass them out in the Park.

jayc

Marv, I'll add you to the list. Thanks for the offer to help. We will either get some printed up or make a PDF file that can be printed.

jcd8822

Joseph
Gene and I will be there and I am sure Wilma and Jim Lamont will be there since they will be down here this season.

Joseph

Paul & Nan

Let us know if we can do anything to help. We are at Oleander Acres in Mission, it is off Conway, just south of the expressway. Nan

Status
Not open for further replies.