Is this a good Price

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Looking at upgrading to a Landmark Agusta. It comes with washer/dryer/ level up. 4 door fridge, full body paint, and a few more items. Price is $$$$. I need opinions. We will be trading in a sundance 3200es.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lee, I had to remove your price on this thread. Per Forum rules, discussing prices on the forum is not allowed. Sorry.
Please feel free to PM any members that you feel may be able to help. Thanks for understanding

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Lee - haven't talked with you in awhile. Hope fall samboree went well. On the Landmark, if you are getting it local - ETN-knoxville area, the price (eventho can't see it) will be pretty good. Gus and Deb also just traded their Sundance for a Landmark and were pretty please with the pricing/trade-in. I understand that pricing might be better in Elkhart but if Butch is pretty competitive, I would stay local.

jbeletti

Lee - sorry about the new coach pricing in threads :( That said, I am told the pricing you were given is good based on those options. Time to upgrade :)

atlal

I spent days, weeks, and months looking at Landmarks, options, and pricing. I went to several dealers in the southesat only to find one or two (if any) in stock. I finally went to the Florida RV show in Tampa in order to compare models side-by-side. The Florida RV show pricing was pretty good after some haggling, but still not as good as advertised by www.rvsforless.net in Knoxville, TN. Butch and Karen are good folks. I recently bought my 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon from them. I like working with them so much that I don't even mind returning to Knoxville to have it serviced.

Last edited:

jjwink

We recently bought our 2011 Rushmore from RV's for Less. Butch and Karen are wonderful Christian business people. They were very accomodating when our new fifth wheel came in 4 weeks before our Chevy truck.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
For those in CA, See Grins in San Martin, near San Jose, is an exclusive Heartland dealer, and Randy and Kim-Anh Scianna just sponsored Sat nite dinner at the Buellton Heartland Owners So Cal Chapter Rally last week, and we are very grateful. Great prices, too. PM me for more information.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I spent days, weeks, and months looking at Landmarks, options, and pricing. I went to several dealers in the southesat only to find one or two (if any) in stock. I finally went to the Florida RV show in Tampa in order to compare models side-by-side. The Florida RV show pricing was pretty good after some haggling, but still not as good as advertised by www.rvsforless.net in Knoxville, TN. Butch and Karen are good folks. I recently bought my 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon from them. I like working with them so much that I don't even mind returning to Knoxville to have it serviced.

Ditto what "Atlal" said (we even bought the same model).

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I actually think that we have decided on Big Horn 3670RL. Now we are looking around for the best pricing. We will be looking in Knoxville as Nabo suggested, they have had really good luck with them. Also looking in Ringgold Ga. as we have had good luck with Northgate. We did get good pricing from RV Wholesalers in Indiana. Not in a hurry waiting on the house to sell at the same time. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Keep all of us informed as you and Linda find your new coach. Say HI to her.
B--

Tom of Ypsi

If trading in your Sundance I would steer away from RVs for Less. They have great prices on new units but will give you nothing for your old coach. They offered me $22,000 for my '05 Landmark.