heartland resale value

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Sam and I took a ride on saturday to a large HL dealership.
In the back of the lot was a Landmark Shenendoah. What struck me was the size. It was 34' which makes it the shortest Landmark HL made ( I think).
It was an 06 model. On the outside it looked maintained but still very used. The inside about the same. Interior stood up very well but you could still tell it was used ALOT.
Loved the floorplan except the shower in the bedroom.

We never did ask the salesman the price. After we got home I looked up the dealer's website and found this trailer..WOW... couldnt believe what they were asking for a 5 year old trailer that definatley was showing it's age. So I looked up NADA and the same thing for clean retail.
Even rough; the price was very high.

Then I looked up our trailer...yeah I would sell it in a minute if someone would give what NADA says mine is worth.

Not looking for another trailer but for those that have traded or sold their trailer, do HL's really hold their value this well or what NADA says they are worth and what you can get two VERY different numbers?

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Not looking for another trailer but for those that have traded or sold their trailer, do HL's really hold their value this well or what NADA says they are worth and what you can get two VERY different numbers?

Remember asking price and selling price is not the same thing. For a guide on what the asking price is check out the PPL website at this link. http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/5thwheel/5th-wheel-trailers.htm It will give you an idea of what the Heartland 5ers list for versus other manufacturers.