do not have permission to access this page

Vtxkid

I am wondering why I am not able to access a web page that was sent to me via email? I pasted the info below on what I was trying to access. Even after I logged in, I still got "do not have permission to access this page" and I am a club member. Am I missing something here?!? Please advise.

I just posted info for the Virginia Spring rally, May 13-15, 2011, on the Forum (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18916-EVENT-Heartland-Chapter-Rally-VA-Williamsburg-5-13-2011-to-5-15-2011). We'll be at American Hertirage RV Park in Williamsburg. We have 35 sites held thru Mar 25, however we can expand if we exceed that number. The park will begin taking reservations on Tuesday, Oct 19.

Chapter Leaders: Please pass to your members - Thanks!

Hope to see many of our old friends and several new ones!

Gus and Debra Funderburg
Virginia Chapter Leaders
Heartland Owners Club

Vtxkid

I have tried thru the post, logged in on the portal directly and still can't get in. But I can pull up other chapter rally dates and get in fine?!? Don't understand...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Jerry, not sure what the problem with seeing the post is, but I'm sure an admin will get it fixed. Meanwhile, I copied the post into an email and sent it to you. Hope to see you there.

Gus Funderburg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sorry Vtxkid. It worked for me. Try it again but from your post.

Hey Ray, could it be because it's still in Events-Temp? Does Jim have to move it out of the Temp area before it's officially viewable by those who aren't mods or chapter leaders?

jimtoo

Everyone should be able to see it now. It was in the events temp area, which is a planning area for the Chapter Leaders.
Here is link to it now.
Jim M